Follow your search traffic - with Google Search Console
Optimize your content with Search Analytics and see which queries bring users to your site!
1. Go to page: https://search.google.com/search-console/about
3. You will see the start page where you will add your site domain.
Enter your domain. Let's take example.no and click 'Continue'
If you do not see that screen you can go on the top right corner and click Menu then Select property where then you have the option to '+ Add property'
4. You will see a popup that will ask you to write a DNS record in your Domain Provider system.
Copy the value and add it to your Domain Provider system record and after that click 'Verify' in this popup. If you are having trouble adding it, contact your Domain Provider.
5. Then you will see the Google Search Console Overview page.
6. Go to the Sitemaps page from the left sidebar.
Write sitemap.xml after your domain and then click 'Submit'